Saturday, September 28, 2013

"Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust"

Hello pretties!!

One of my very close friends, also on this weight loss journey with me, has a saying... "Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust"... She actually is getting that tattoo'd on her today! :-o

This is her definition of that tattoo and speaks LOUDLY to me... I believe everyone should see there lives in general this way... " Got to have faith in yourself to change, trust that you're not alone no matter how bad it gets, and a little pixie dust" Dust represents your Guardian Angel or any inspiration! <3 <3 <3 this!!

I will add a pic of her tattoo once she sends it to me!! Never forget to have faith, trust you have someone there, ALWAYS, and just a little pixie dust will get through it all and where you need to be!

Buuuuh-Byeeeee! <3

The tattoo :

No comments:

Post a Comment