Saturday, September 28, 2013

30-ish Motivational Running / Exercise Music!!

What alot of you will get used to is my obsession with music! I can't sing it, can't play it, (Even tho did in school, trumpet) but I LOVE it... I have it on the minute I get up and usually fall asleep to it lol... I believe music easily decides your mood for that moment... I listen to sad when I'm sad sometimes which is STUPID, obvi lol... Metal, Rock, like Nickleback or Daughtry when I'm mad lol....


And I couldn't workout even a little bit if I didn't have music... which is why I can't do exercise videos rarely... The music is no good and I need to hear what they are saying the first few times and I get bored after the first 10 minutes from lack of motivation... Play me some Brantley Gilbert, some country, Nickleback... I'm good to go for hours!! I'm obsessed with Brantley... not a weird way lol just his music and his tattoos! :) I don't have like a Brantley shrine BUT I do have every song of his on my mp3... EVERY song lol I will owe most of my motivation to him when I reach my goal! I just like to envision all the songs on my list being sung about me bahahaha and I can't be fat and un-healthy to have these songs about me when they are about short shorts wearing, skinny, hot models lmao!... Is that weird? No, really? Yeah, I'm weird... Whateverrrr....

So I'm just going to compile a list of what songs I listen to most on my mp3 when I workout / run or whatever... sooooo here goessss!!! 

Surprise surprise! lol (These aren't in any particular order)

#1: Lie Baby Lie - Brantley Gilbert
#2: Whatever She's Got - David Nail
#3: Run - Flo Rida
#4: Why You Wanna Bring Me Down - Kelly Clarkson
#5: Never Settle - Rob Bailey & The Hustle Standard
#6: Country Must Be Country Wide - Brantley Gilbert
#7: Kick it in the Sticks - Brantley Gilbert
#8: Hell on Wheels - Brantley Gilbert
#9: The Fighter - D.R.A.C.S
#10: Rocky Mountain Way - Joe Walsh
#11: Bring Sally Up - Moby (Perfect for squats! Sally is the buttocks area, you know! :p) 
#12: SAIL - Awolnation
#13: Applause - Lady Gaga
#14: Don't Drop That Thun Thun - Finatticz
#15: GRITS - Brantley Gilbert (Go figure for the 100th time... Obsessed?) :)
#16: Aw Naw - Chris Young
#17: Let There Be Cowgirls - Chris Cagle
# 18: Night Train - Jason Aldean
#19: Runaway- Bruno Mars
#20: Can't Hold Us - Macklemore
#21: Carry Out - Timbaland ft. Justin Timberlake
#22: Evil Ways - Blues Saraceno (Justice Mix)
#23: It's My Time - Fabolous ft. Jeremih
#24: #ThatPOWER - Will.I.Am ft. Justin Bieber
#25: We Can't Stop - Miley Cyrus
#26: Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus
#27: The Silent Comedy - Bartholomew
#28: Saw Theme Song - Bonecrusher ft. Lil Jon (kind of creepy, I know... Beat is great!)
#29: One Hell of an Amen - Brantley Gilbert
#30: It Goes Like This - Thomas Rhett


Gotta make it #31!! For Dad <3 : I Drive Your Truck - Lee Brice

I could go on and on lol since there is 200+ on my mp3 just for Working Out BUT I'll stop lol 

It's a little bit of everything... You may like some and some you may be like, "How the heck does she workout to that?!" 

Hey! We're all different! But I suppose I will love everyone for there different-ness...! <3 

Smile! <3

OH Sch-NAP! I HAVE HAVE HAVE to add Katy Perry - ROAR! HAVE to! :) I can not even believe I forgot that lol


No comments:

Post a Comment